JusticeServer Lead - Techbridge
The JusticeServer Lead’s primary job function is to develop, manage and execute a plan for the growth and national expansion of the JusticeServer platform. The JusticeServer Lead will work with internal resources on development direction, marketing and overall solution strategy. The JusticeServer lead will work with legal services organizations to understand their needs, manage client relationships, assist with scoping and pricing projects, manage the complete outreach cycle, and provide ongoing account management.
II. JusticeServer Product Lead’s Primary Role Responsibilities
• Provide outreach to legal services organizations to identify new leads and opportunities. Own the complete nonprofit outreach cycle to include: needs identification, owning scoping and pricing, proposal and contract delivery, and on-going account management.
• Direct solution development, collateral development, marketing, thought-leadership and other areas necessary for JusticeServer adoption and success.
• Design and implement a multi-year plan for fostering engagement with national legal services organizations. This includes building collaborative coalitions, securing nonprofit technology projects through earned revenue from nonprofits.
• Develop and maintain relationships with legal services nonprofits by communicating with them regarding their opportunities and challenges, while educating agencies on how TechBridge’s offerings can drive greater impact for their mission.
• Ensure the achievement of revenue performance targets for earned revenue.
• Represent the organization and actively engage in networking events, such as conferences.
• Provide TechBridge leadership with timely, accurate and thorough information enabling them to make sound business decisions.
• Work with TechBridge leadership to execute upon decisions and fulfill TechBridge’s mission.
• Manage the annual budget to include earned revenue and expenses.
• Legal background; legal case management experience preferred
• Product management
• Salesforce or other similar CRMs
• Technical background