Legal Solutions Architect
Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. (Legal Services), a top-rated non-profit law firm serving the South Florida poverty community, is seeking a highly-motivated, Legal Solutions Architect.
The Legal Solutions Architect position is a salaried, administrative exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Salary based on experience. Excellent fringe benefits, including 401(k) retirement plan, as well as life, health, and disability insurance.
The position’s primary duties involve the performance of non-manual office work related to the management and general business operations of Legal Services and its clients. The position involves the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance. The Legal Solutions Architect will serve as the Project Manager for the Hurricane Irma Recovery Relief Project (“Project”).
The Legal Solutions Architect will be integrating an understanding of the practice of law with innovative technology solutions to enhance the client experience. The Legal Solutions Architect is expected to learn independently, quickly master new skills and be able to deliver a high degree of customer service. The position will play an important role in driving the Firm's innovative approach to the practice of law and the delivery of legal services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The specific duties of a legal solutions architect include:
- Provide leadership and project management expertise to design, implement and support the Hurricane Irma Recovery Relief Project. Develop and implement technical solutions to address the aggregation, analysis, and reporting of data from independent data systems and services.
- Provide operational support and system administration for implemented systems and services. Provide consulting and technical leadership in identifying and implementing new information systems and services.
Provide technical guidance to other personnel.
- Commitment to promoting the mission, vision, and values of Legal Services Juris Doctor with civil legal aid experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to drive results while working collaboratively across teams and functions
- Ability to understand and work on business processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience and knowledge developing volunteer resources.
- Experience providing oversight to third party IT vendors.
- Flexible - able to identify and respond to shifting trends and needs.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity by:
- Abiding by the highest standards of truthfulness and honesty.
- Being enthusiastic and energetic about Legal Services, clients, and the work of the Project and overall program.
- Demonstrating poise and working well under pressure.
Legal Services of Greater Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Racial minorities, women, the elderly, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to: Careers@legalservicesmiami.org