TechBridge - Software Implementation (CMS) Specialist
At TechBridge, we are a group of technology-minded, people-focused problem solvers. We believe the best way to eliminate generational poverty is by helping to grow the impact of the nonprofits who have their boots on the ground. The TechBridge mission is to break the cycle of generational poverty through the innovative use of technology to transform nonprofit and community impact. We fulfill our mission by providing nonprofits that are engaged in poverty alleviation with improved capabilities, data, and operations; enhancing agency collaboration through data and resource sharing; and improving collective action among communities through performance metrics, shared outcomes, and insightful analytics. TechBridge works to give people the best chance of avoiding poverty through technology enhancements that build capacity and facilitate collaboration within communities. We support organizations that work within our four pillars: Hunger Relief, Homeless Support, Social Justice, and Workforce Development.
JusticeServer is a unique TechBridge Case Management solution that was developed in collaboration with legal service organizations (LSOs) to leverage the power of Salesforce.com to provide pro bono legal services to low income clients in need.
By leveraging the Salesforce.com platform, JusticeServer provides a modern, scalable, secure, browser-based, mobile solution. JusticeServer enhances collaboration with LSOs in order to provide the best service possible to their clients.
TechBridge is seeking to fill a full-time remote work position as CMS Specialist to join our family. We are seeking someone with experience working in the legal services community who enjoys working in technology. The ideal candidate is technically proficient, analytical, highly motivated, with a heart for legal and social justice.
The CMS Specialist will play a key role in helping move Legal Service Organizations on to the JusticeServer platform – through discovery, implementation, and training. The CMS Specialist works with a project manager and development team and is responsible to:
- Work with Legal Service Organizations to understanding client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
- Gather requirements from client interviews, meetings, & documentation analysis to provide oversight of the solution throughout the project; ensure clients are guided to make educated decisions on recommended solutions
- Guide and participate in the implementation of JusticeServer Case Management, the JusticeServer Pro Bono Portal, and other project deliverables; Ensure the project and engineering team has clearly defined tasks, that any questions or blockers are being addressed and resolved, and completed tasks are validated
- Participate in configuration where appropriate
- Oversee testing and bug resolution.
- Provide user and admin training sessions.
- Effectively manage one or more clients and/or projects simultaneously
- Legal Services background
- Experience in a technical or systems administrator role (a plus if experience is within a legal case management system)
- Excellent communication skills, experience working directly with customers
- Experience with Salesforce is ideal, but not required
- Highly Adaptable to change
- Proactive self-starter who can work effectively individually and with project team members
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously while knowing when to ask for help
- Full-time, remote work position
- Full benefits offered – medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus 401k matching
- Generous PTO and Holiday policies
IMPORTANT APPLICANT INSTRUCTIONS
Please include your salary requirements in your COVER LETTER.