Lakeshore Legal Aid - Contract CIO
Lakeshore seeks the services of a qualified consultant to provide C-level technology support to its IT Department and Innovation Committee.
The successful applicant is expected to assist in the creation and implementation of governance documentation for Lakeshore’s IT Department, support ongoing technology projects by providing input in RFQ drafting for future projects and project prioritizing, help ensure Lakeshore is meeting the highest level of security standards available, and act as an experienced coach to the Innovation Committee to engage Lakeshore’s staff in supporting innovation and improvement for the benefit of client services.
The technology projects for which Lakeshore is currently seeking support include but are not limited to:
• Transitioning to Multi Factor Authentication for Microsoft 365 across the organization.
• Reviewing existing IT governance documents and policies, recommending improvements and additions.
• Assisting in increasing Lakeshore’s data proficiency.
• Restructuring SharePoint.
• Planning for implementation of an active directory.
The time commitment necessary for successful performance of services will vary but is expected to be 4-8 hours per month. The contract will be reviewed yearly.
Please see the attached for additional details.
Respond to this RFQ by emailing your completed quote to Jocelyn Bautista at email@example.com no later than 4/22/2022 11:59pm EST.
Full posting below