Why Conduct Usability Testing - Website Usability Testing guide
Why Conduct Usability Testing
While website usability testing is conducted for many reasons, primarily, it ensures that people can use your site. If they can't, they will find solutions elsewhere.
Usability testing can also help determine:
- The length of time a to complete a task compared with established benchmarks
- User satisfaction
- If users can navigate your website
- Potential problems with website functionalit
- Deciding if a design works
- If your website is accomplishing your organization’s goals.