I Got Attacked, Now What?
On December 7, 2021, we had a panel share what legal aid programs should do if they experience a cyber attack.
Despite your best efforts, your program suffered a cyber attack. What should you do now? Join us to learn about types of attacks, how to respond after an attack, who should be notified of the attack, and how to mitigate damage after an attack. This webinar will also explore how to work with your insurance company after an attack.
- Daniel Pepper, BakerHostetler
- Dina Brownstein, Greater Boston Legal Services
- Joseph Melo, Just-Tech
- Jada Breegle, Legal Services Corporation
- Elise Elam, BakerHostetler
- Kayleigh Shuler, Polsinelli
- John Greiner, Just-Tech